Wine Guide

Frind Big Red

$28.05

“This medium-bodied, Merlot dominant blend with aromas of wild violet pair seamlessly with dark cherry, cassis, red licorice and vanilla on the palate. Similar to the 2018 vintage, we’ve used both French and American oak to age the wine with 80% of this oak being neutral and the other 20% new.” – Frind Estate Winery

In stock

SKU: 840936 Categories: , Tag:


In-Store Pickup
If you want to pickup your order, it will be available the next day. Please contact us for rush orders.

Local Delivery
Orders made before 9am are eligible for same-day delivery. All orders made after 9am will be next day delivery. No delivery offered on Sundays.

Shipping
5 – 7 days within Alberta.

Privacy Preference Center