We know, we know, we’re all sick of virtual forms of interaction, but we can’t wait any longer: we have so many fun wines we need to share with y’all! Please join us for our winter tasting lineup which may not be in person, but will be just as fun (bonus: you don’t have to Uber home and are most certainly encouraged to wear your pajamas)!
Here is how it works:
- Take a look at the list below and decide which tasting sounds the most delicious to you
- Click on the link to complete the purchase of your tasting pack, which will be available for pick up at your preferred Vine Arts location or for delivery prior to the tasting (see the dates below)
- With your purchase you’ll get sample bottles that you can share with your partner, roommate, or other adult lockdown buddies.
- We’ll reach out to you and provide you with a zoom link for the virtual tasting to the email you provided with your purchase
- We will crack some bottles and taste some amazing wines with one of our resident sommeliers. Cin cin!
Join us to try out some seriously tasty red wines from Southwest France. This region has a distinct and independent cultural identity and a long history of winemaking. Not only are these wines unique and delicious – they are also great value! This is often the perk of trying wines from lesser known regions and grape varieties; because these regions aren’t as famous their neighbours, you can often find amazing quality wine for super reasonable prices! Southwest France is chock full of these gems.
**This tasting includes 3 full sized bottles of wines available for pick up or delivery after February 2nd**
Love is in the air this time of year! So we decided to celebrate the best way we know how – with wine and cheese pairing, cause who doesn’t love wine and cheese? We will explore wine and cheese from Italy, France and Spain. It will almost feel like you are vacationing, eating, and drinking in beautiful destinations. In these times it may be the closest we can get to a romantic vacation….
**This tasting includes 3 full sized bottles of wines and a selection of cheeses available for pick up or delivery after February 11th**
The Canary Islands? Crete? Corsica? Perhaps wine isn’t the first thing we think of in reference to these spectacular islands, but we want to show you the distinct identity and flavours that hail from these island vineyards. With grapes you perhaps have never heard of, otherworldly vineyard scapes, and some dang good wine, you’re sure to be pleasantly surprised by these unexpected island wines!
**This tasting includes 3 full sized bottles of wines available for pick up or delivery after February 16th**
How good are you at blind tasting? Are you able to tell a single variety from different regions? At this tasting we will blind 3 wines of a single varietal from different places all over the world in the hopes to find (or not to find) those similar characteristics. It will be a fun in depth look at how region and winemaking can change the profile of a grape variety.
**This tasting includes 3 full sized bottles of wines available for pick up or delivery after February 21st**